What to do if NVIDIA Share is not working or responding in a Windows 10 Computer
NVIDIA is undeniably the market leader as a Graphics Card manufacturer. Recently, NVIDIA came about a feature known as NVIDIA Share. This feature allows users to carry out a number of tasks such as streaming, recording, and sharing their gameplay with other users. NVIDIA Share allows users to take multiple snapshots of the gameplay which brings in capabilities to get the memories of the moments that happen during an awesome game. However, as of late, there were reports that NVIDIA Share is not working or responding. So if you are one of the users who are currently facing this issue, then read on as this post will guide you in resolving it. Make sure to follow the options given below carefully for a successful result.
Option 1 – Try to update the drivers from the official site of NVIDIA
The first thing you can do is to update the drivers from the official site of NVIDIA. And in case you don’t know the type of Nvidia graphics card that your computer is on, follow the steps below:
- Tap the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Next type in “dxdiag” in the field and click OK or hit Enter to open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- From there, you can see what type of Nvidia graphics card that your system is on.
- Take note of your graphics card information and then look for the best drivers for your operating system. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the file, restart your PC.
Option 2 – Try to roll back the driver to the previous version
If the first option didn’t work for you, then it’s time to roll back the device drivers. It is most likely that after you updated your Windows computer that your driver also needs a refresh.
- Tap the Win + R keys to launch the Run window and then type in the “msc” command and hit Enter to open the Device Manager window.
- Under the Device Manager, you will see a list of drivers. From there, look for the NVIDIA Drivers and expand them.
- Next, select the driver entries that are labeled appropriately.
- Then select each one of them and double click to open a new mini window.
- After that, make sure that you’re on the Driver tab and if you are not, just navigate to it then click the Roll Back Driver button to switch back to the previous version of the NVIDIA Drivers.
- Now restart your computer to successfully apply the changes made.
Option 3 – Try disabling NVIDIA Share
If the first two options given above didn’t work then you might want to try disabling NVIDIA Share. In case you didn’t make any modifications to the driver, chances are either your driver is out of date or there are some issues with the installation of the drivers. For you to find out, you need to first check if your NVIDIA drivers are really up to date. Once you’ve confirmed it, you can now disable the NVIDIA Share feature. Just refer to the steps below to do that.
- Search for the NVIDIA GeForce Experience in the search box and then click on the appropriate result to open it.
- After you open the NVIDIA GeForce Experience, go to the General tab.
- Next, scroll down to the NVIDIA Share section and then select the toggle to turn off this feature.
- Now restart your computer and try to check if there are any updates available for the NVIDIA Graphics card and install them again if there are any.
Congratulations, you have just fixed the NVIDIA Share is not working or responding error in Windows 10 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you fix the NVIDIA Share is not working or responding error in Windows 10 on a computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.