Repair Ntdll.dll Error Code
Ntdll.dll Error – What is it?
Ntdll.dll is a type of DLL (Dynamic Link Library) error. DLL errors are some of the most common but complicated errors to troubleshoot and resolve by PC users. The Ntdll.dll error message is displayed in the following formats:
- “STOP: 0xC0000221 unknown hard error C:WinntSystem32Ntdll.dll
- “NTDLL.DLL Error!”
- “STOP: C0000221 unknown hard error SystemRootSystem32ntdll.dll”
- “[PROGRAM NAME] caused a fault in module NTDLL.DLL at [ANY ADDRESS]”
- “AppName: [PROGRAM NAME] ModName: ntdll.dll”
- “Crash caused in ntdll.dll!”
- “Unhandled exception at [ANY ADDRESS] (NTDLL.DLL)”
You may come across the ‘Ntdll.dll error’ pop-up either when you try to run a program or after using it or while the program is running. It may also appear when Windows starts or shutdowns or even during Windows installation.
The Ntdll.dll error code can be triggered due to numerous reasons such as:
- DLL file corruption due to hard drive bad entries
- Missing DLL files
- Corrupt hardware drivers
- DLL file misconfiguration
It is recommended to resolve this error code immediately on your PC to avoid inconvenience and serious PC damages like program lockouts, system failure, freeze, and crash
Further Information and Manual Repair
All the causes for ‘Ntdll.dll’ are linked with the registry.
The registry is the main database of your system. It saves all the activities and files on your PC including the important data file and unnecessary files such as the junk files, temporary internet files, and obsolete files, files of the programs installed, bad entries, invalid registry keys, and cookies.
These files take up also hard drive space thereby causing dll file damage, disk fragmentation, and data overload. Ntdll.dll error may also occur to due viral infection and malware attack.
There are 2 ways to resolve the Ntdll.dll error. One is to install 2 separate tools, the registry cleaner, and antivirus, and run them separately to scan for errors. This option is time-consuming and running an antivirus can also slow down the speed of your computer.
Therefore we recommend that you opt for the second alternative that is to download Restoro.
- This is an advanced, innovative, and multi-functional PC repair tool embedded with several powerful PC repair utilities like a registry cleaner, an antivirus, and a system optimizer. This is a one-stop solution for all your PC errors.
- It is user-friendly, safe, efficient, and compatible with all Windows versions. The registry cleaning feature scans for all registry issues.
- It wipes out all the unnecessary files from the hard drive, repairs the damaged dll files, and restores the registry, thereby resolving the Ntdll.dll error code right away.
- The privacy error utility functions like an antivirus. It detects and removes all the malicious software like viruses, malware, Trojans, and spyware. Simultaneously, the system optimizer feature boosts the PC speed.
Click here to download Restoro and resolve the Ntdll.dll error on your PC today!