How to Fix “Operating System Loader has no signature problem” Error in Windows 10
Booting up your Windows 10 computer does not always go smoothly as it is a complex process and you may encounter some issues along the way. There are various files that get loaded and executed while the Windows 10 operating system is loaded. You might encounter a page that displays the following error message:
“Operating System Loader has no signature. Incompatible with SecureBoot. All bootable devices failed Secure Boot verification.”
There are two main causes for this error – it could be that your computer is using a bad unauthentic Boot Image File or the Windows operating system is installed in the BIOS Mode. To fix this error, you can try performing a “cold” boot or reset the BIOS or reset your Windows 10 computer.
Option 1 – Try to perform a Cold Boot
To perform a cold boot, all you have to do is press and hold the power button of your CPU until it goes off. Once it’s off, boot your computer normally and then check if the problem is now fixed.
Option 2 – Try resetting the BIOS
If performing a cold boot did nothing to fix the problem, you can try to reset the BIOS instead.
- Start your computer and tap the F10 key during the booting process to enter the BIOS. If it does not work, you can try tapping the F1 or F2 key as well as the Del key.
- Once you’re already in the BIOS, tap the F9 key to get the prompt to RestoreLoad default configuration now for the BIOS.
- Next, click on Yes and then follow the next on-screen instructions that appear to set the BIOS back to its default settings.
- Once you’re done restoring the default settings of the BIOS, restart your computer and then check if it now boots properly.
Option 3 – Try to change the Boot Sequence
You could also try to change the Boot Sequence to fix the error. To change the Boot Sequence, follow these steps:
- Open Windows Settings and then go to Update & Security > Recovery Advanced Startup and then click on Restart Now.
- Once your computer has restarted, you should see the Advanced Options.
- Next, select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options. This will offer another set of options and from there, select the UEFI Firmware Settings and it will let your restart your computer.
- After the restart, it will take you to the Firmware settings and from there, switch to the Boot tab where you’ll see the “Boot Priority” which contains the list of the connected hard drive, CD/DVD, ROM, and USB drive.
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to change the boot sequence.
- Once you’re done, save and exit.
Option 4 – Reset your computer
- Tap the Win key or click on the Start button located in the Taskbar.
- Then click on the Power button at the bottom right portion of the screen.
- Next, press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and then click on Restart. This will restart your Pc into the Advanced Startup options.
Note: Once you have access to the Advanced Startup options, you have to go to the setting which allows you to Reset your Windows 10 PC. All you have to do is select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC to reach the following screen
- Afterward, select either the “Keep my files” option and then proceed to the next on-screen instructions that follow to reset your Windows 10 computer without losing your files.
Congratulations, you have just fixed the Operating System Loader has no signature error in Windows 10 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you fix the Operating System Loader has no signature error in Windows 10 on a computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them.
This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.