Fixing the “Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator” Error in Windows 10
If you are trying to log into your user account on your Windows 10 computer but encountered an error message instead that says, “Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator”, read on as this post will guide you on how you can fix this problem.
In this kind of scenario, you won’t be able to access your data unless you have access to the administrator account. This problem could be caused by several problems. It is possible that malware has infected your computer and has changed some settings in your computer, especially if your system has been under a malware attack not too long ago. The malware could’ve changed the “Account is disabled” option.
The only thing you can do to resolve this kind of problem is to log into your computer using another administrator account and then change the setting. However, if you don’t have a second administrator account, you can just enable the built-in hidden administrator account on your computer. You shouldn’t have any problem enabling the hidden administrator account as it is quite easy when you can log into your account. And in this post, you will be guided on how you can enable the hidden administrator account using the Registry Editor to fix the “Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator” error.
To get started, follow the instructions given below.
- First, you need to start your computer and ensure that you are on the error screen. From there, you will see the Power options located on the right-hand side.
- Click on the Power options and tap and hold the Shift key and then select Restart.
- After that, the Advanced Boot Options will appear and from there select Troubleshoot > Command Prompt.
- Next, you have to select your user account and enter the user account’s password to open Command Prompt.
- After opening Command Prompt, open your screen and type “Regedit” and then tap Enter on your keyboard.
- Now select the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE in the Registry Editor and go to File > Load Hive.
- Afterward, you have to open the Windows installation drive and go to the location – WindowsSystem32Config
- From there, you should find a file named “SAM” – select this file and click the Open button.
- Next, you have to enter a key name. You can just input whatever you prefer.
- Once done, navigate to this path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEkey_nameSAMDomainsAccountUsers
- From this path, you will see a key named “000001F4” – select this key and double click on the “F” entry that you can find on the right-hand side of the screen.
- After that, look for the value data line labeled “0038” which should show 11 in the first column. You have to replace it with 10.
- Once done, click on the OK button and close the Registry Editor and the Command Prompt to restart your computer.
- Now once your computer has restarted, sign in to the Administrator account and open the Computer Management window. You can just search for it using the search bar in the Taskbar.
- After you open Computer Management, go to Local Users and Groups > Users – where you can find all the user accounts. Look for your deleted user account and right-click on it and select Properties and then unmark the checkbox that says “Account is disabled”. This should fix the problem.
Congratulations, you have just fixed the Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator error in Windows 10 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you fix the Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator error in Windows 10 on a computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them.
This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.