Troubleshoot Runtime Error r6034
What Is Runtime Error R6034?
Runtime Error r6034 is one of the most commonly occurring errors. This error usually arises in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
The message that appears to the user states ‘An application has made an attempt to load C runtime library incorrectly, please contact the support team for more information’.
As the message suggests, this problematic error occurs simply because an application attempts to load the C runtime library without a manifest.
Runtime Error r6034 occurs when the system compiler fails to compile the working application. While this is the primary reason, there are some other conditions that trigger Runtime Error r6034 which are outlined below.
- Existence of viruses and malware in the system.
- Corrupt or missing system files.
- Power outages.
- Hardware problems.
- Hardware driver problems.
There are several other reasons that may trigger Runtime Error r6034 that are beyond the scope of this article. Regardless of what triggers this error, it is crucial to ensure that it is fixed as soon as possible.
Further Information and Manual Repair
There are several ways to deal with Runtime Error r6034. However, one of the most effective ways is listed below as follows.
- When this error occurs, restart your computer. Make sure you press F8 before the windows logo is displayed.
- Choose safe mode and press enter.
- Go to the ‘Start’ button and type ‘msconfig’ in the search box. Press enter.
- The MSConfig program will now open.
- Choose ‘Start up’ in the general tab and then click on the ‘Load Start Up’ item.
- Click on the ‘Services’ tab. Now click ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’ and then choose ‘Disable All’.
- Close the system configuration window.
- Restart the computer.
After restarting your computer, you will notice that the Runtime Error r6034 has been removed. If this approach fails to deliver the desired results, it is advised to follow the steps listed below.
- Go to the start button. In the search box, type ‘System Restore’.
- When System Restore appears, click on it.
- The system restore window will open. Make sure any process or application that’s open is now closed.
- In the System Restore window, if a calendar list appears, it means the restore point is open. Now choose the point from where the error appeared and click Next.
- This process may take some time. Your system will restart automatically and the Runtime Error r6034 will disappear.