How to Fix AppCrash Error
What is AppCrash Error?
As the name implies the AppCrash error is an error code that indicates a crashed program/application on your system.
This term is used by Windows to designate an application crash. It is reported and displayed on the system as “Problem Event Name: AppCrash,” which is followed by additional technical information which unless you are a computer programmer, you may not fully decode.
There are various symptoms that trigger the occurrence of this error code on your system such as:
- Application becoming unresponsive and intermittent
- Momentary application freezing
- Application times out and then successfully recovers itself
The reason for AppCrash error occurrence cannot be narrowed down to a specific cause. This error code is triggered by multiple causes such as:
- The system is stressed out. This happens when your CPU is held at 100% usage for an unacceptable length of time.
- Lack of system resources
- Windows version incompatibility with the application
- Malware and viral infection
- Poor PC maintenance
- Registry damage and corruption
- Data overload
No matter what the cause for the AppCrash error may be, if you experience this error on your system you must repair it right away before the damage sets in. This is a serious error posing severe consequences.
If not repaired on time, it not only hampers your ability to use your desired application but also exposes your PC to fatal crashes, data loss, and system failure.
Further Information and Manual Repair
Though this is a serious Windows error, the good news is that it is an easy-to-fix error code, so resolving it is not a problem.
There are three ways to fix the AppCrash error:
- Hiring a technician, this by the way is quite costly. You may have to pay hundreds of dollars to get professional assistance to fix this error code.
- Giving your computer adequate rest to cool down. Stressing out your PC heats the hardware which triggers such errors and eventually results in system failure. Try cooling it, and see if it fixes the error.
- Downloading Restoro. This is by far the best, simple, quick, and money-saving way to resolve the AppCrash error on your system. Restoro is an innovative, performance-driven and multi-functional user-friendly PC Fixer that helps resolve practically all types of PC-related errors including the AppCrash error. It has an intuitive and powerful in-built registry cleaner which scans and detects all types of registry issues on your PC in seconds. It helps you clear up all the unnecessary files saved on your hard disk like junk files, internet history, invalid entries and files from the programs that you’ve uninstalled.
Such files not only occupy a lot of disk space but they also lead to registry damage and corruption thus shooting error code pop-ups like the AppCrash error.
Restoro performs an in-depth scan and removes all these files cluttering the system and repairs the damaged registry. It resolves the error AppCrash and simultaneously boosts the speed of your PC making it easy for you to access and run applications fast and smoothly without any application errors.
Sometimes malicious software programs like malware and viruses may also damage and corrupt the registry. If the underlying cause of the AppCrash error is a viral infection on your PC corrupting the registry, then don’t worry;
Restoro, with the help of its built-in anti-virus program, resolves it too. It scans for viruses on your system and removes them immediately.
Restoro is easy to use. Whether you are a novice or an experienced user, working around this PC Fixer is simple. It has a user-friendly interface that allows users to navigate through it without any hassle.
In addition to this, it offers enhanced compatibility. It smoothly runs on all Windows versions.
To get started, all you need to do is Click here to download Restoro. Once it is installed on your system, run it to scan for registry issues like the AppCrash error.
This intuitive tool will detect all the errors on your PC in just a few seconds and display them on your Windows screen in the form of a comprehensive scan report. Now simply hit the repair tab to resolve.
Once repairing is successfully complete, try running your desired application.
You will notice two significant differences:
- No AppCrash error code message pop-ups
- The application runs fast and smoothly regardless of whether it’s Windows Media Player or any gaming application.