14 things we had in W10 but are gone in W11
So far we probably all know what are good new and exciting features that W11 is bringing to the table, let’s talk now about features that will be removed and are not there but we had them in W10
- Taskbar, do not worry, it is still there but it will be locked hard only to the bottom, people is removed, applications cannot customize areas and some icons will not appear in the system tray.
- Start Menu, No more named groups, cannot be resized, live tiles are history and pinned apps and sites will not migrate
- Tablet mode is completely removed
- Touch keyboard will not dock or undock on screen sizes bigger than 18 inches
- The timeline feature is no more
- The wallet is also removed
- Cortana is not active on first boot experience and it is no longer pinned to the taskbar
- Desktop wallpapers are not synched anymore when using an MS account
- IE is disabled, IE mode in edge here to fill the gap
- Math panel is removed with math recognizer as separate install on demand
- News and interests are now Windows Widgets
- Quick status is no longer on the lock screen nor in the settings
- S Mode exclusive only to Windows 11 home edition
- Snipping Tool continues to be available but functionality has been replaced with the Snip & Sketch tool functionality.3D Viewer, OneNote for Windows 10, Paint 3D, and Skype won’t be installed anymore on new systems. They remain available when systems are upgraded.
On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them.
This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.